Sunday, April 13, 2008

Another Jaunt Away

It's Sunday - but where is it written that us crafters work Monday to Friday. Another busy week ahead - since I started this crafting malarkey what other kind is there?
Lots of card orders to finish, ironing to catch up on (wouldn't tell this to just anyone but my ironing pile looks like Mt Everest) house needs a little bit of TLC and some meals to cook to tide my "Billy No Cook" husband over while I'm away and most important, blog candys to send out.
Off to Nottingham on Sunday for a Fiskars Training Day - goody goody...lots of new products to play with and a chance to catch up with my Fiskar Filly mates, Lorraine, Karen, Ros and Margaret. Only thing is there are never enough hours in a day to play with all these new things.
I am going to be VERY NAUGHTY now but later in the week I hope to be able to share with you all the latest news in my crafty life...I am cock-a-hoop, over the moon and like a kid in a sweet shop. WATCH THIS SPACE......