Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Sex and the City

I was asked recently if I could make 2 cards with a "Sex and the City" theme and although I am a big fan couldn't think what to do. But it seems I am on a roll today...the production line is going full speed and long may it continue.
The New York image is from a Clip Art CD resized to fit and cut out with a white edge to stand out from the black background. The Sex and the City image I lifted from the Internet and matted onto Hot Pink Bazzill card. Sentiments are Doodlebug All Mixed Up Rub-ons and the name is cut with Cricut George and Basic Shapes. Just added some pink self adhesive stones to bling it up a bit.

7 comments:

Cass said...

Wow...fabby card Kath.Really striking.

Cass xx

Aimee said...

This is great! Fabulous!

kerry said...

A fab card! Love it!!
Kerry xxx

Lorraine Robertson said...

I'm not a fan of the show but I sure am a fan of the card. Love the colours.

Happy crafting today.
L xxxx

Craftling said...

Fantastic, Kath!! Jozza will love this one, too! ;o)

Dawn said...

What a great card for female friends - stunning

Jozza said...

Sex and the City!!!! Oooooh my fave fave fave prog! This card is awesome Kath!! You are just too clever you know! hehe xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails