Thursday, August 14, 2008

Easy Money or Money for Old Rope.......

Easy money or money for old rope.....well let me rephrase that ....MONEY FOR OLD FACE... I have just been contacted by a skin research company carrying out trials in my area for anti-wrinkle cream - boy how did they know I have wrinkles......Go tomorrow to be assessed and if not acceptable (suppose that means I don't have enough wrinkles) - you get £10 for your trouble.....well no worries on that count me thinks - you have to try out this cream for a month....go back to be assessed...before and after piccies and you get......wait for it...£70.00. When she called me I was all ready to say NO!!!!...far too busy until she told me the reward for taking part. Do you think we are in the wrong business.....I think I will become a professional tester. She did say that now I am registered they may call on me again...yippeee!!! the first Road Tester Millionaire.... Never ever thought that my face might be my fortune...fingers crossed that it's old and wrinkly enough to be accepted....
Kath xxxxxx