Sunday, August 10, 2008

Such a daft old mare

I am such a daft old mare and have no excuse apart from the fact that it was the end of a very busy week and I had consumed a few glasses of wine at a Birthday Party but I must apologise to SALLY ..this was the award that she gave me and not the one below..also received it from ALLISON, ALISON and my PBSC team mate BETH ..thank you girls for thinking of me.....haven't seen this one before and I know I am supposed to choose 7 people to pass this on to you...well that is impossible for me as I love all your blogs and love to visit you and oogle over your latest creations..so all you lovely bloggy friends out there accept this award from me with love.
There is one special little lady that I am going to nominate and that is HOLLY who is 4 and loves her cardmaking....she has the cutest kitten Cleo who is just a bundle of delicious mischief.

It's raining...it's pouring and me thinks this may be a worky crafty day after I have taken Buddy for his walk...oh no.......going to get wet and there is no smell on earth like WET DOG!!!!!! Hope the weather is kinder where you are....Kath xxxxxx

12 comments:

  1. How lovely for Holly! Bless! I'm so sorry I've not been to visit this week. Hope you are ok though. Hugs Em.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on this award, And Holly is just GREAT. We should all be encouraging the youngsters to express themselves. And you're right about the dog, there is no smell on earth like it!!!!

    Love Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on your awards & LOVE your new look blog....

    Lorraine xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kath,
    I love your blog's new look. Very chic.
    Take care,
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving your new look, i have left you something on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So `Sorry`!!!!I havent been over for ages and ages and ages!!!!lol....Kath:)I been swanning ...lol....(Well thats what I kinda like to think anyway)around ...the Zoo....actually!!!!rofl...Love all your cards and goings on since I last visited you...TFS!!!Hope you get your punch palavour sorted!!!and soon......
    All will be back to normal soon...
    Have a graet Day:)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just popped by to have a nose and love your new look blog! So thanks for the link as I've now changed mine but can't decide which option I like best lol!

    Hugs Suze x

    ReplyDelete
  8. have just awarded this to you but i see you already have it!
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the Award -- You totally deserve it!!

    Have a Happy Week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know you already have it but I've left you this award too! I hope you don't mind! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Kath thank you so much for the award I'm so excited its made my day.Give a big hug to Buddy for me, I hope he enjoyed his walk.
    hugs
    Holly and Cleo
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. congrats on your award!
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete