Thursday, August 21, 2008

Thank You Cass

The weather today is atrocious....heavy heavy rain and driving conditions are awful...just got home from a shopping trip to town......should have taken the canoe.....the roads are awash with water and lots of numpties driving around in zero visibility with no lights.....and because they can't see they are driving around at 20mph......PUT YOUR LIGHTS ON...YOU IDIOTS....but there is always a little ray of sunshine and this is what I found when I arrived home.


It never fails to amaze me how kind crafters are....when I mentioned on my House Mouse & Friends Post that I didn't own any House Mouse stamps...but was using some images kindly sent to me by my Funky Hand DT mate.....Carol.......a certain lady left a comment to say that she would send me some stamped images and that was........Cass.....fellow Scot, Rock Chick, fantastic card maker and lovely lovely lady.....big hugs Cass.......pop over to her blog to see her fabulous talent and isn't this card just gorgeous....the piccie doesn't show the true colour....it is the most scrumptious lavender.......camera doesn't obviously like the weather either. Big THANK YOU CASS...you are a star.....love you loads.....Kath xxxxxxx