Monday, September 8, 2008

It's been one of those days

It has certainly been one of those days.....after my lazy day off yesterday it was back to the ....yes you've guessed it....."the Christmas Card samples"....I fear you may be hearing this for another week or so.....I am so behind schedule that today has been a nose to the grindstone day and I have just finished work for the night.......a little sneaky peek of one of today's cards and I think this is one of my favourites ..it may not make it into the sample box...I am tempted to keep it for my own personal cards this year. Now you may be wondering why every card you have seen up to now has "To Special Friends" on it......well it is for my convenience really......and is only for sample purposes......the customer can choose their sentiment and whether they want the card personalised or not.....so now you know.

Well off to make myself a mug of coffee, settle down for an hour of blog hopping and commenting, a hot shower...guaranteed to make me sleep like a baby and then off to bed.....tomorrow is another day and yes....it's Christmas Card Samples.
  • Papers: Nitwit Collection...Homespun Holidays
  • Stamp: Hero Arts....Birdie Clear Stamp Set
  • Flourish: Rhona Farrer Autumn Leaves
  • Sentiment: See D's.....Christmas Greetings