Monday, November 10, 2008

Well worth the wait

Another birthday card arrived this morning and it was well worth the wait....from my lovely Funky Hand DT mate....Jozza...she has been worried that it got lost in the post but obviously it was only Royal Mail doing their snail mail thing as usual. Thank you so much Joz...it's beautiful love the image and those gorgeous Prima flowers....and thanks too for the stamped images...I think the Glitter Pot now has this stamp back in stock but I am resisting the urge because I can't just go online and buy one thing and the new stash is becoming a bit of a food mountain......so this will keep me happy in the meantime.


The weather here today is Arctic and blowing a gale.......so it's nice to be indoors and crafting.....decided I am having a day off from card orders.....need to help MacBeth pack his suitcase for his journey to Amanda.....get some DT stuff done and maybe my personal birthday cards.....the nearest I'm gonna get to playing......catch up with you all later....Love Kath xxxxxx