Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Pink Elephant Challenge # 10

Yes I'm back with my challenge card and the sun is slowly peeking through the mist....so fingers crossed it's going to be another fabby day folks.
The challenge this week on "The Pink Elephant" is a colour challenge and can you believe it's Challenge 10 already.....where does time go.....

PINK....YELLOW......GREEN

Papers..Embellies and Sentiment
from WeR Memory Keepers....White Out Collection
A bit of a quickie from me this week......whipped up in a bit of rush last night....now I ain't a big TV fan but one of my fave programmes started again last night.....yes "HELL'S KITCHEN" ...was never a fan when old motor mouth himself....Gordon Ramsay....was in it......he is just the most arrogant....rude and totally ignorant person on the planet.....and all that swearing and the way that he bullies folks are just totally unnecessary but that's obviously the only way he is going to get himself noticed....the way things are now....be outrageous and you become famous....well let's face it folks....he scores -10 in the old physog department....OMG I don't advocate the old nip and tuck...but in his case....he needs taken apart at the seams....given a good old iron and sewed back together again......and thank goodness that other idiot Angus Deayton has gone too.........NOW.... I am definitely a little bit partial to
Monsieur Marco Pierre White.....
OK he's not French....is not the most handsome male on the planet but he has that special twinkle in his eye.....there is just something about him....wouldn't you agree.
Well I dashed in from the cubbyhole last night with minutes to spare....just enough time to get the kettle on and guess what........hubby is watching a film on the other channel with Clive Owen and Keira Knightley and is so not going to give up the remote control....so I missed it...not too much of a disappointment though..Clive Owen.....now he is definitely yummy EYE CANDY......but I need a cunning ruse for next week....a liitle bit of bribery.....evening meal in exchange for the remote control.....or he can go watch TV in the front room while I snuggle on the sofa with "The Budster" and MPW.....now that sounds like a hot date.
Catch up with you all later.....Hugs Kath xxxxxxx
P.S. Well I was wrong about the weather.....mist is still here and it is now rather drizzly....that horrible fine misty rain that makes the hair go all frizzy....yes just in time for our lunchtime walk....so off to try and make myself as waterproof as poss.