Thursday, April 2, 2009

Sneaky Peek Thursday and "A New Home"

Morning Folks....yes it's Sneaky Peek Thursday again but don't worry I ain't moving house....just a card for a couple who are moving into a new home....crikey......the week is just flying and already we are into April......3 months of the year gone....can't believe it and no I am not going to make any reference to how many days it is until Christmas.
Been busy with some personal cards since I got back from Harrogate.....can't share them all with you yet and once again.....I couldn't help myself....just had to get out the My Minds Eye...Bloom & Grow papers....I bought at Harrogate....thinking I should have bought 2 packs now.....just love them....


Papers: My Minds Eye.....Bloom & Grow
House & Tree: "Home Sweet Home" download
from Pink Petticoat resized on the computer
Sentiment: Doodlebug Simply Sweet Cardstock Stickers
Doodlebug All Mixed Up Rub-ons
AND.....some sneaky peeks
And guess what popped through my letterbox yesterday....the latest CD from "Funky Hand".....which will launch on Ideal World....on Monday 27th April at 6pm.......and as ever Anice has worked her special magic and it is chocka block.....with gorgeous stuff... ....oh....I can't wait to play.....and as if that wasn't enough excitement......it's a very special week on Tag You're It......so make sure you pop over tomorrow and join in the fun.....lots of yummy prizes up for grabs......well back to the cubbyhole.....I feel a crafting frenzy coming on.....and I haven't forgotten about my 100,000 hits...Blog Candy Give-Away ... will get some stuff together over the weekend.....toodle...oo.. for now......Hugs Kath xxxxxx