Friday, April 10, 2009

A very Sad Day

Morning Folks.....a very sad day at Chez Kath....and if you have been over to Tag You're It....you will know why.....I have had a real up and down week and am so going to miss all my lovely tagger buddies.
Due to increased work loads....the Design Team have reluctantly decided that we cannot give the committment to Tag You're It that it deserves......so that's it folks...Tag You're It is going to the big bloggy heaven in the sky.    Thank you so much for all your lovely birthday greetings and I found it quite emotional reading through them all..... knowing that this would be our last challenge.
From the bottom of my heart I sincerely apologise to all the lovely folks who applied for our Design Team Call.....perhaps we thought this would be the solution to our problems but on reflection....it wouldn't have been fair to bring new folks on board and not be able to give them the support and committment that they deserve.
I have so enjoyed being part of the Tag You're It Design Team......thank you girls for a fun time....a big thank you to our sponsors for their generosity and most of all...a BIG THANK YOU to each and every one of you for joining in the fun every week......have loved visiting you all to see your fabulous tags.......oh I am going to miss it dreadfully but let's end on a happy note.....the winner of my give-away........


is......EMMA
(Metalic Butterfly)

loved your delicious pink tag
If you e-mail me your address Emma....I will have your goodies winging their way to you.
Bye for now.....happy crafting all....will be back later with some good news for all you
 crafty shopping addicts out there.
Hugs Kath xxxxxx