Saturday, June 6, 2009

Penny Black Saturday - Week 52

Morning Folks....yes it's Saturday once again.....where are the weeks going....and it's time for all you Penny Black lovers to look out your favourite stamps..... a great response once again to Domi's fabulous sketch....you loved it....and produced beautiful cards....I am just in awe every week at all the talented crafters joining in our challenge.
And the challenge this week on Penny Black Saturday is........

BLOOMING GORGEOUS

Papers: Crate: Sweet Branch Collection
Image: Penny Black "Teddy & Company" Clear Stamp Set
Sentiment: HOTP Clear Stamp Set
Inks: Ti, Holtz Distress Ink Pads
Flowers: Punch I've had for years....the maker's name
has rubbed off with use
I loved this challenge.....a great excuse to use one of my new stamp sets from PB Stamps...last week's sponsor.....and isn't he just the cutest little dude....and you know me I love flowers on my cards....in fact....rarely make a card without a flower on it....but went a little wild with the flowers here....just punched loads and loads and loads in different colours.
We have a fabulous prize this week from a brand new sponsor....in fact a brand new online shop selling
fantastic ribbons and very aptly named

 
6 rolls of the most gorgeous organza...satin and grosgrain...5 metres in each roll
pop over to their website....great prices and a great selection of ribbons
 

Blooming Gorgeous.....well it certainly doesn't refer to the weather here at the moment....yesterday was absolutely unbelieveable......one minute it was brilliant sunshine and toasting....the next minute the sky was black and we had moonsoon conditions and later in the day.....we had such a heavy hailstone storm....I was marooned in the car after returning from the shops.....well that's Great Britain for you....all seasons in one day.   So without more ado....it's time to get those Penny Blacks looked out and get stamping.....can't wait to see what you all create this week.....will be popping over to check out your fabulous entries...happy crafting everybody.....toodle..oo for now......Hugs Kath xxxxxxx
P.S. To answer an e-mail question....the trees are also from the Teddy & Company Stamp set....perfect for creating a little scene either by cutting out or with a clever bit of masking.

33 comments:

  1. Hi Kath,
    thanks so much for poppin by my blog, as i have now found yours and your cards are amazing i will definately be popping back!!!
    Suzie Q
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Kath, your card is gorgeous and I love the scene. Just beautiful!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear,
    I like your little Scene very much! The Bear is soooo sweet.
    Hugs
    Domi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kath, I just love this card! The little bear is so cute and the scene is fab.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kath, oh wow fantastic card.. love this cute bear too and he looks adorable amongst all those gorgeous blooms.. stunning.
    The weather here is rubbish too.. so a little time to craft I think, lol
    Have a fab weekend
    hugs
    Tracie :)x

    ReplyDelete
  6. just love the card! i almost fell in love with the beard! but i could restrain myself hihi

    hugs
    daisy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, Kath! The small flowers and the bear are awesome! Hugs Nilla

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning Kath just love this card so bright and sunny and what a cute bear. Have a great weekend
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning honey, what a cutie this little chappy is. Stunning as always. Love the trees, doodling and the punched flowers are so effective. Have a super Saturday xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous Kath, love the scene you have created and those flowers are so pretty, love it!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just adorable..love how you have the little bear sitting in the flowers

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card hun :) The flowers look really cute xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Kath -how do you do it? Awesome card, cutie,cutie, bear. To think when I first started card making funfty funfty years ago I didn't like cute but now I just can't get enough. From your no.! fan BettyXXX (hope you've come down from your rant):)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Kath..your card is stunning,I love the little bear hes so cute,very colourful, It reminds me of a lovely hot summers day,beautifully done...
    huggies
    Michelle Xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a sweet bear :o), your card is really great!! The trees, are they also BP??
    Have a nice weekend!
    Fredrikke :o)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Kath,
    This card is gorgeous it feels so alive and the colours are just great. Not a card you instantly think of for a child as any adult would love it too.
    Have a great weekend.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I don't think I could resist this challenge - ribbons eh?!! Lovely card and you have a lot of patience to punch out all of those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a great scene, I really love flowers on cards too, the more the merrier

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow very nice card - I like it with the flowers and the teddy!! very beautiful. LG Renate

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your card is lovely....have been looking at that stamp set myself....will probably go for it in the next few weeks and then I can join in at Penny Black Saturday. :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  21. Stunning card Kath! Love the little scene you created with all those gorgeous flowers! So very cute!

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  22. and it is just that Kath bloomin gorgeous
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a beautiful card Kath,l love the image and colours.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is gorgeous, Kath! Great little scene, and I love all the little flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Once again you have created a stunning card. Love all the little flowers..that is a really nice punch.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Totally stunning card darling the colouing is just perfect and I love the image too in fact
    I love everything about it
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Such a cute card this week Kath! The scene is adorable and I love all the little flowers!
    Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. This really is an amazing card Kath, what a fabulous scene you've created..love the cute teddy and pretty flowers.
    Have a good week.
    Hugs
    Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  29. Fantastic card Kath.Love the little scene.The image is soooo cute and I adore all your little flowers.
    Hugs
    Cass xxx

    ReplyDelete
  30. Gorgeous card...how cute is that teddy?!
    Love all the flowers too...I wouldn't have the patience for all that punching! lol
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh........ Kath
    what a alovely scene card!
    I love it so much!
    Have a nice day!
    Hugs Gisela

    ReplyDelete
  32. I ADORE this one Kath, i think it's my favourite of your recent makes :) Just gorgeous!!

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi Kath,

    All of your cards are jaw dropping gorgeous.
    I just got this stamp set and now you've inspired me to make time to use it. And, those little flowers are just too cute.

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete