Thursday, June 18, 2009

Sneaky Peek Thursday

Hi Folks....it's time for sneaky peek Thursday....just a quickie today....as technically I'm not really here at all...so let's cut to the chase.........

and a BIG BIT OF NEWS TO SHARE
Over at Polka Doodles....we have been sitting on our hands and buttoning our lips for over 2 weeks now....not allowed to share our BIG BIG NEWS...until now.  You probably all know by now that SUGAR BIRDIES CD is officially launched this week and all pre-orders will be winging their way to all you lucky folks......but the CD is having its
MEGA LAUNCH on IDEAL WORLD/CREATE & CRAFT TV
at the beginning of July
so it's all crafty hands to the pump for the DT.....getting sample cards made ready for the big day....will let you all know times etc....once they are confirmed.....
And if you have been following my posts all week...I will be amazed...that means that Mr Blogger has been behaving himself and done exactly as I asked.........well that will be a first but I will take my hat off to him when I get home on Sunday if he has posted all my schedule posts on the right date and on time.....fingers crossed.....and let's hope hubby has been listening too and the garden is looking as I left it.....catch up with you all tomorrow on Polka Doodles and Something Completely Different.
Hugs Kath xxxxxxx