Friday, June 26, 2009

Something Completely Different

Morning folks....it's Friday and my last week as guest designer at Something Completely Different
The theme for this month has been TAGS.....which I love making and a big thank you to Carol and the Design Team for asking me to join in the fun and I have so enjoyed seeing all the fabulous creations.....lots of talented taggers out there.  The challenge this week is.......

CROWNS
This one had me stumped for a while as I don't own any stamps featuring crowns......so I thought I would make a crown shaped tag........decorated with stamping.....lots of bling which doesn't show up too well in the pic.....lace and a bit of Glamour Dust.....not too happy with the end result.....really wanted to go out with a bang.....but will just have to settle for a bit of a damp squib.
Stamp: Hero Arts.... Heart Flourish
Inks: Tim Holtz....Distress...Fired Brick and Aged Mahogany
Bazzill Cardstock
Flower: Prima
Lace and Pearls from stash
Alphabet: Adornit....Tiny Etched
Hope you will be able to join in the fun this week and pop over to check the fabulous tags from the mega talented Design Team......will be back later to share another challenge card for the Hero Arts Blog Complementary Colour Challenge and great news the super talented and fab bloggy buddy Kim (Paperbabe) has won first place in last week's "Be Inspired" challenge.....big congratulations Kim....your card was stunning and you will have great fun choosing your prize..........Hugs Kath xxxxxxx