Friday, June 12, 2009

Something Completely Different....Week 2

Morning Folks and what a gorgeous sunshiney morning it is too....and yes it's Week 2 of my Guest Designer spot over on the Tag Challenge at

...and the theme this week is.........

HEARTS
I had great fun making this tag basically from my scraps box......the cardboard heart and sentiment backer were cut from a crafty delivery box...thank you Mr Fed-ex...the dotty paper was a left over bit from a card earlier in the week and the red hearts were punched from a little scrap......and that's what I love about making tags....you get to use up all those itty bitty bits.




Papers: 3 Bugs In A Rug
"Hoppy Bird-day Collection"
Sentiment: 
Hero Arts: "Fill your Heart" Clear Stamp Set
Ribbon: American Crafts
Flowers: Quickutz Die
Brads & Gems from stash


Lots of fabulous tags for last week's challenge and I can't wait to see what you all come up with this week....so it's time to have a little rummage and get making those tags.....will be back soon with my card for the Polka Doodles Challenge.....happy crafting everyone......Hugs Kath xxxxxx