Monday, July 27, 2009

Allsorts Challenge... Week 11

Hi Folks... well here we go again.....I'm back with my proper card for the Allsorts Challenge.....fabby sketch (which I totally ignored the first time around) from my lovely bloggy bud Dawny P who just happens to be Guest Designer this week and the challenge from Kirsten is one of my all time fave colour combos

MARSHMALLOW & CHOCOLATE

And this had to be a quickie....after my faffing around first time round...so grabbed this pad of Papermania "Forever Friends" papers and did a little bit of decoupage with this cute ted adding a distressed flower.

 
 
Well that's the crafty stuff for today folks and am I off to don my painting and decorating hat.....well the answer is NO....I am still wearing my "removal man" hat and need to get shot of all this stuff first......
you wouldn't believe how many times I have been to skip over the last few days....I am now on first name terms with the guy...have a feeling I may soon be invited home to meet his Mum and then have to fit in a trip to Ikea to get some crafty storage.....and that's a round trip of 300 miles....they don't deliver in Scotland...not a happy bunny about that......so you can see where I'm heading.....this is going to be a major work in progress.......a "Rome wasn't built in a day" project and I am not the most patient person in the world....just wish I could wave my magic wand and voila......"new cubbyhole".
Well it's not going to happen if I am sitting at the computer....so ever onward....catch up with you all later.
Hugs Kath xxxxxxx