Friday, July 10, 2009

An Award and I've been tagged

Morning Folks......I received this award from the lovely Desire....all the way across the world in South Africa and I've been tagged....I have to share 10 honest facts about myself and ask all my followers to join in......oh no.....what can I tell you about myself that you don't already know....I find these things so hard to do....but here goes.....

  1. I am a senior citizen or an old fogey whichever way you want to look at it.
  2. I have been married for 40 years next year....yes my Ruby Wedding anniversary....to hubby Andy and let me tell you one of us deserves a medal.....I wonder who?
  3. I passed my driving test at age 50......at the first attempt.
  4. I love hill-walking......ski-ing and walking my gorgeous bundle of golden deliciousness...yes the one and only "Budster".
  5. I have 2 gorgeous grandchildren.....Brodie and Oliver.....the light of my life
  6. I am a real perfectionist......and make no apologies for that.....I believe if something is worth doing...it is worth doing to the best of your ability.
  7. I'm sure I have an addictive personality.....well the crafting and the blogging confirms that.
  8. I am not a violent person....but would love to get my hands on those low life's who abuse children and animals....it makes my blood boil.
  9. I get real grumpy when machines don't work.....as you will know from my computer problems early in the week...but I am like a dog with a bone and will stick at it until I solve the problem.
  10. I consider myself very fortunate to still be in good health and very active......fingers crossed it will stay that way for a good number of years to come.
Now....how boring was that......mind you it did say honest facts.....just as well I wasn't asked for interesting facts.....that would have taken me all day........I am now inviting all my followers to join in.....leave me a comment here so that I can come and read your 10 honest facts.
Off for our morning stroll now....I do have a challenge card to share but in true Victor Meldrew style....I DO NOT BELIEVE IT.....and you won't either....I can't get my pics to upload onto my editing software...keep getting an error message.....well Mrs Grumpy needs to get to work and get that fixed.....catch up with you all tomorrow on Penny Black Saturday...that is if Mr Microsoft and Mr Blogger decide to play ball.
Hugs Kath xxxx