Friday, August 14, 2009

A Parcel Kinda Day

Hi Folks.....great excitement this morning at the new cubbyhole.....well it's been a "parcel kinda day" so far and was I excited when I opened the first envelope and found this......

from my lovely bloggy bud Emma.....and isn't it gorgeous.....with my favourite MME papers too....what a lovely thought to make me a card to welcome me to my new "home".....yes I do practically live here...you hit the nail on the head there Emma and thank you so much for being so sweet.....it will have pride of place in the cubbyhole
and then.....the padded envelopes....the excitement mounts because I know from experience that they usually contain crafty stuff......the first one I can't share.....stamps for magazine commissions.....yes you will finally be seeing the old physog in Simply Cards & Papercrafts....don't know if I am allowed to say.....Issue 63 & 64....coming to a newsagent near you real soon but the second one I have to share....because I am cock-a-hoop.....totally over the moon.....at last I have got my hands on the brand new Cling Stamps from Hero Arts and I can't wait to play......
aren't they gorgeous and just had to get one of the new Penny Black Christmas sets.....well it will be here before you know.....but they will have to go into "play later" box.....unfortunately........well "The Budster" and I are off for our lunchtime stroll.....we may have to pick up the pace a bit today .....it's chucking it down so will be returning home two rather bedraggled souls.....see you all tomorrow........Hugs Kath xxxxxx

11 comments:

  1. How thoughtful of her! Love the card!

    Your Buddy is adorable! We have a yellow lab, Jubal, and he is just the best! We've only had him about 4 months now and my entire family is head over heels in love with him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous! love the stitching detail and all those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice thought
    Tell me about soggy doggies- have two of them here!
    Get the wine open tonight and christen your new "home"
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank the lord for that I was nearly emailing them to see what they had done to my bud Kath, can't wait for me issues to pop through the door now. I bought the PB follies set too aren't they fab. Will need to check out the HA you are a bad influence on me Mrs lol. Have a super weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card from Emma, how sweet of her :) Those stamps look amazing.....i didn't even know Hero did self cling, all helps to save space and they look fab!!... i love the Thank You one the best, can't wait to see what you make with them :)

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky you, can't wait to get my hands on some of these stamps. Hope you have a great walk. Hugs to Buddy. anesha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card you received Kath and you'll have great fun playing with those stamps.Love the new cubbyhole,you've done a fantastic job of it and all your cards I've missed are stunning as ever.Parcel day here today too and Louis was over the moon with his goodies from Buddy.
    Hugs
    Cass and hugs to Buddy from Louis

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, Kath!!! love the stitching!
    Have a great weekend
    hugs peet x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab Card Kath, just right for your new "Cubby Hole" love the stamps too, will have to buy the magazine when it comes out...Hugs Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. How sweet of Emma, it's lovely card xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card from Emma, lucky you! (I still have one on my mantelpiece from her from about a year ago, as it looks so pretty and perfectly matches the decor!)

    I have my eye on one of those cling stamps, too.. the brocade one. I have been searching out damask-style stamps, and that one would be perfect! Can't wait to see what you do with it! :o)

    Hugs,
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete