Sunday, September 27, 2009

Carol's Sketch Fun 15

Morning folks...that's all the DT stuff done and dusted for another week but things are still ever so slightly manic at Chez Kath....hey what's new....I just seem to stumble from one crafty project to another... there are never enough hours in the day and no time to join in all the fabulous challenges I used to love... but you know what they say...ALL WORK AND NO PLAY....so yesterday instead of sitting out in the glorious sunshine.....I locked myself in the cubbyhole and had a little play.
And one challenge I certainly don't like to miss out on are the sketch challenges over at Carol's Sketch Fun....great sketches from my lovely Funky Hand teamie Carol every fortnight and with a great prize up for grabs......so if you haven't joined in the fun yet.....what are you waiting for.




Papers: Daisy Bucket.....Wondrous World Collection
Sentiment: Brenda Pinnick Clear Sticker

I f you are reading this....Mr Blogger has been on his best behaviour and done as I asked him...I am off to the car boot sale this morning.....the car loaded up with the overspill crafty stash from the old cubbyhole.   Let's hope the weather holds up and there are lots of craft addicts with pennies to spend.
Will catch up with you all tomorrow....I have some very exciting news to share and this card could just be a little clue.
Hugs Kath xxxxx

14 comments:

  1. Morning Kath - Hope you're having a good morning at the car boot! I wish I lived near you - I'd be straight in the car with my pennies!!!

    Love your card - and a clue to some exciting news eh! ........Buddy's got a job making world wide personal appearances at craft shows?????

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card, lovely design.
    hugs Piaxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. really pretty card... love the papers you used together

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a fab card Kath....i'm guessing this card has something to do with WCMD ?......maybe HA ? you are such a tease with your secrets!!
    Thanks for playing along with my sketch challenge and i hope you sell load at the car boot :)

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I invite to me after distinguishing.:) greetings:)
    rachel

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooooooh love it, Kath, those papers are yummy!

    I know so what you mean about the not enough hours, I just wish that someone words invent a 48 hour day, once a week would do.... think of all the things we would get done LOL.
    Enjoy your day honey!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Kath, love the colours!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card Kath and you are such a tease. Hope you have a profitable morning at the car boot (wish I was there lol).

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. hmmm exciting news....you're going on a world tour?
    super card, so unusual
    hope your boot sale is a success
    Debz
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super Card Kath, Great colours, hope you had a good day at your card boot, wish you live near me your stuff wouldn't even have made it to your car.
    looking forward to hearing your news Ohhh Kath you are a tease.
    Hugs Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you had a good day at the boot sale Kath.Gorgeous card.Daisy Buckets are one of my fave paper ranges.
    Hugs
    Cass xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just beautiful Kath. Your creations are always so well designed and though through.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow love this its just so beautiful stunning design and papers love cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is wonderful Kath!
    Great idea and colours!
    Hugs Gisela

    ReplyDelete