Wednesday, September 23, 2009

MY WINNER


Morning everbody.....it's your favourite bundle of golden deliciousness and I am not a happy dog.......
You are all so lovely that I wanted to send each and everyone of you a little choccie parcel but "she who must be obeyed".....you know "Mrs Grumpy Knickers" ...said NO WAY.....honestly what a party pooper.   She said unless I get a job there is no chance of her financing my wild and wonderful ideas......well I could have got a very well paid and fun job and with my pedigree I would have been much in demand.... IF ONLY......she hadn't hoodwinked me into a visit to the VET and an appointment with the old scalpel....and I'm sure you know what I mean without going into the gory details.....so I just need to find something else I would be good at before I decide to give away some more candy.
Well enough of me blethering on about my missing bits.....it's time to put you all out of your misery......the winner of my yummy parcel of CHOCCIE DELIGHTS is.......


All you need to do is e-mail my Mum at kathinwesthill@btinternet.com and we will get your parcel whizzing off to you in the post and remember everything in moderation.......too much chocolate ain't good for your teeth or your waistline.    Must dash....it's time for my morning stroll.....catch up with you all soon.
BIG BLOGGY HUGS.......BUDDY xxxxxx