Friday, September 25, 2009

Polkadoodle Challenge....19

Morning folks and it's time for another challenge over at  Polkadoodles.
The challenge this week is

DIGI COLOURING
to colour a Polly or Jack and use
any CD or download
Well would you believe that I have reached this age without ever having made a Halloween card
so I thought it was time to live dangerously and here goes......using Halloweenie Doodles Download






Cardstock Black
Papers & Images...Halloweenie Doodles Download
Ranger Glossy Accents
Art Institute Glitter
Ranger Inkssentials White Opaque Pen
Image coloured with watercolour pencils

I boldly decided to cut out the spider's web from one of the papers and by the time I had done that....run over it with a glue pen...scattered it with glitter and persuaded Mr Blogger to upload these three pics....believe me I have decided that "living dangerously" is far too hazardous an occupation at my age and am now off to lie down in a darkened room.....and no the spider hasn't been eating something he shouldn't have....it's just a bit of camera glare off the glossy accents.
Can't wait to see what you all create for this week's challenge.
Will catch up with you all tomorrow for another challenge over at Penny Black Saturday.
Hugs Kath xxxxxx