Thursday, September 17, 2009

Sneaky Peek Thursday

Morning folks it's Sneaky Peek Thursday and yes I have managed to get my DT cards done for this week..old Mr Mojo is back but I am not convinced he is in full working mode yet.


And shock horror....mega disappointment......received a call yesterday afternoon from my Fiskars bloggy bud Lorraine quickly followed by an e-mail from Fiskars ...they have decided to pull the plug on the autumn shows so I will not be winging my way to Glasgow in October.....and at 4 weeks' notice the chances of picking up another demo job at this late stage are virtually nil....well let's just say I am not a happy bunny right this minute but I'm sure I'll get over it....worse things happen and there is always a silver lining...thank goodness I haven't been plugging away at samples.....I will probably be still be going to the show but just for one day and in my official capacity as "CHIEF CUBBYHOLE STASH BUYER"......... I am so going to miss working the show....4 days of fun working with my Fiskars buddy and meeting all my other lovely crafty buddies....this is what crafting is all about for me....sharing my passion for all things papercrafty and I love the buzz of it all.....lots of hard work but great great fun....well here's hoping they decide to do the Spring Show......and the train tickets........they will be on their way to Fiskars attached to an invoice for a refund.
Catch up with you all tomorrow over at Polkadoodles for another fabulous challenge and wait until you see the stunning samples from the rest of the team.
From your rather miffed bloggy bud....Hugs Kath xxxxxx

10 comments:

  1. Oh Kath, I think your blog has become my new favorite place on the web! Not only are your creations FABULOUS. Your "Budster" Gorgeous... but you are a HOOT!! You make me laugh! And well, Im gonna use this line from your post

    my official capacity as "CHIEF CUBBYHOLE STASH BUYER".........

    I laughed so hard I almost woke up Tonka (my version of Budster) sleeping behind me...or at least I got the one eye and dog sigh! LOL

    Cant wait to see what you have to post next!
    Take care!
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww Kath what a disappointment for you AND everyone else who was going to the show just to see you in action!! Like you say worse things happen and lets hope the Spring shows go ahead as planned. Enjoy a good spend instead!!

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how dissapointing is that!!! Poor you. If it was me I'd be planning a major craft shopping spree to compensate!!! Oh I see you are good for you. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a shame Kath,
    fingers crossed there will be another chance....and in the meantime enjoy your day at Glasgow as CCSB!
    The sneeky peeks look very interesting, will pop back soon for the reveal.
    Kat.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm still in shock my lovely buddy that we won't be buzzing along side by side for 4 wonderful days... sure does suck... at least we can still spend time together for a day & catch up with all the other bloggy buds that come along.

    Hugs
    Lorraine xxx

    p.s. off to get my tissue & dry my eyes again... lol... here's to spring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. no wonder you're miffed quine - wonder why they had a change of heart so close to the show date
    I'm hoping that top sneaky peak is a couple of hearts, at first glance I thought it was a rather raunchy balconette bra lol
    Debz
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhhh! Noooo! What a bloomin' let down KAth - I'm sure you'll make up for it though in the spending crafty stakes!!!

    hugs
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww, what a shame Kath. Tell you what, if you have the time to spare now, hop on a plane and come over to my crafty garage..... lots of cubbyhole stash over here
    hugs
    En xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Kath. Really sorry to hear that. Big disappointment for you. So glad you aregoing to go for a day anyway though. Let us know what day so we can try and meet up for a coffee. You do make me laugh so it would be great to meet in person.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kath I'm so disappointed that your not going to be demonstrating at the SECC. I was really looking forward to being able to say hello to you there. I love to read on your blog every day what you and the Budster are up to. Hope you buy lots of lovely goodies instead. I've been saving up since the last show!!!

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete