Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Daring Cardmakers/Allsorts

Morning folks.....a card to share and not something I do very often....combining two challenges but needs must....busy...busy...week ahead so when I saw the challenges this week from Daring Cardmakers and Allsorts....well a chance to kill two birds with one stone as they say.
The challenge this week at Daring Cardmakers from Vanessa is......

AUTUMN PURPLE

and at Allsorts from Gro is......

HALLOWEEN




I don't think I have ever used purple on a card and my first thought was "do I have any purple paper"...after an age searching boxes and boxes of paper with no luck....I remembered the pads of Coredinations Black Magic.....and this just happened to be one of the colours on the reverse.....perfecto... and do you know what... I rather like the colour combination of purple and orange together.
Papers: Coredinations Black Magic
MME...Bloom & Grow Collection
Ghosts: Quickutz Die
Sentiment: Cricut George & Basic Shapes
all finished off with a little bit of doodling and highlighting with
Ranger Inkssentials White Opaque Pen

I had a lovely morning yesterday visiting the cutest little boy...yes my Great Nephew Ross who is now 3 days old and such a poppet.....and can't believe I left my camera at home......and then left to come home at lunchtime leaving my scarf on their sofa.....oh dear me thinks perhaps I need a Memory Transplant.
Not really my fault.....it's all to do with my new bed accessory.....you know me I am a real up early in the morning gal....but since I bought myself a feather bed a few weeks ago.....I wake up at the usual time but can't bring myself to get out of bed.....so yesterday morning I turned over and drifted off again until 8.00am.....shock horror.....mad dash to shower.....throw some breakfast down my throat.....walk "The Budster" and then take off for my date with the new babe and to cap it all....was held up on the road by a farmer moving his cows from one field to another and not very successfully....they were running amok all over the road and by the time I got there was I frazzled.     I hate rushing in the morning....like to take my time...sink several coffees before I can face the day and it's going to get worse.....dark dismal cold days when it hardly gets light all day......how on earth am I going to motivate myself to crawl out of this feathery heaven and "His Nibs" seems to have fallen in love with it too.    Catch up with you all tomorrow with goodness knows what.....all depends what time we manage to surface in the morning.
Hugs Kath xxxxxxx