Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Just to say Hi

Hi Folks....well no challenge card to show up to now....things didn't quite go according to plan yesterday.....heating engineers duly arrived.....albeit rather late....and it was kettle on and the first cuppa of the day.....and that practically set the scene for the whole day.     After our morning stroll "The Budster" stretched out on his favourite sofa and I took myself off to the cubbyhole and just as I got started on some crafty stuff.....a voice from the kitchen "any chance of a cuppa"......followed by "any chance I could use your toilet"...and then before you know it.....it's lunchtime.....so heated up the home made soup and quickly made some sandwiches.....and still no crafty stuff done.....more cuppas and toilet breaks to follow in the afternoon and by 4pm I was tempted to say "if you didn't drink so much coffee....you wouldn't have to empty your bladders every hour".   The boiler is installed and working....but they are back tomorrow morning just to check everything out and finish off......and yes no doubt.....the kettle will be working overtime.
Not making any wild predictions about any challenge cards.....but I will catch up with you later with my Papertake Weekly Guest Design Spot card.....and thank goodness I made it on Sunday and didn't leave it until the last minute.
Off for our morning stroll and then I need to make out the bill for the catering services.....only joking....but honestly the money we are paying for this boiler and it's installation....I think they should be treating me to a slap up lunch...........Hugs Kath xxxxxx
Edited to add: To answer Stephanie's question...you need to use EZ Mount with your unmounted rubber stamps to cushion the rubber and get a nice crisp impression....they will then stick onto an acrylic block.....if you google it.....you will get lots of suppliers but I buy mine from HERE