Monday, November 9, 2009

Daring Cardmakers Challenge

Morning Folks....just a quick post this morning I am off to get some of old mane shorn off and not before time....blimey it has been driving me mad.....it's like a bush and believe me if I hadn't got an appointment for today....I would have been taking the garden shears to it.
The challenge this week on Daring Cardmakers from Jo is......

GET KRAFTY

and you know how much I love my Kraft Paper....so no way was I going to miss this one and I am back to filling up my Christmas Card Box with simple designs.....easy to mass produce just in case those thieving blighters find where I am hiding them.




Kraft Paper: Stampin Up
Textured Kraft Cardstock....Craftwork Cards
White Linen Cardstock
Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
Image: can't remember the name..let's just say RUDOLPH
Cuttlebug Snowflake Die
Sizzix....Bug In a Rug Alphabet

And great news.......DOLLY aka Vicky...my lovely Funky Hand Teamie has joined Daring Cardmakers as a Guest Designer up until Christmas.....well folks you are in for a real treat....she is very very talented and makes the most stunning cards.....and more fabby news.....the lovely and very talented KATHY from Daring Cardmakers has just joined our little happy band of crafters at Funky Hand.
That's it for now folks.....off for our morning stroll and then I will be running as fast as the old legs can carry me to get this mop sorted out.....catch up with you all later with a pic of the sweetest girls in bloggy land.
Hugs Kath xxxxxxx
Edited to add..my lovely bloggy buddy Lynda kindly came up with the info on this cute stamp.....Stamps Away....Reindeer.....to be honest I was just too lazy to go and look it up.....I am slowly try to catalogue all my stamps so that I have the information to hand....but it is going to be a long job.

23 comments:

  1. Morning Kath, oh scrumdiddlyumsious card this morning. Loving the inked edges just makes the card pop I think. Have a safe day lol, mwah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh luverly jubbly card, another winner. Take care on your morning strolls for those cheeky slippy leaves. Had my hair shorn yesterday by hubby (old fashioned barber) so have a short back and sides very convienient just wash and go.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lovely one! I love all your cards!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Kath - It might have been a simple card but it looks a million dollars!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kath I absolutely adore your card those colours are the perfect match with Kraft cardstock. The image is Stamps Away (J1032) Reindeer - I knew I had this one somewhere! He's a beauty isn't he? Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers too.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. fab card again hun so cute is that image too lvoe cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card Kath, I just love your rudolph. Hope you feel better with your locks shorn, cant imagine what it would have looked like if you took the garden shears to it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. that reindeer is too cute for words. Love the card (as usual). Thanks for Daring this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Isn't he the cutest rudolph, another fab card Kath, love the kraft white and red. Thanks for the mention, you're too kind.
    :)xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Kath - you always make simple seem so classy and stylish.
    No comment on X Factor or are you, too, still shellshocked? Simon Cowell you should be ashamed of yourself - call yourself a judge! Pass the buck more like.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thankyou for nice comments in my blog.
    Really like your blog. First time visiting, but it will not be the last. Beautiful card.

    Hug, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Kath

    Another yummy card. I love your inked edges. Mine always seem to be so heavy handed which is why I rarely do it. Brilliant reindeer.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful and fun card, Kath! Hugs Nilla

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely card Kath! I like Rudolphs nose ;O)
    Hugs, Alex

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Kath thank you for your lovely comment. Will be a regular visitor now that I have found you. What a cheeky little christmas card so much fun. Glad someone else is like me I can never remember names of the stamps. Again a big thank you.
    Shirl

    ReplyDelete
  16. cute, cute, cute -- and love the inking thing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cooeee!!! Awww love the cutey reindeer - Gorjusss card Kath!

    hugs

    Dawn
    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cooeee!!! Awww love the cutey reindeer - Gorjusss card Kath!

    hugs

    Dawn
    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. yummy card- the reindeer is fab :D

    jo x

    ReplyDelete