Sunday, November 8, 2009

Twenty Questions and counting.......

Woo.hoo...I got this fabulous award from one of my bestest bloggy buds...oh yes the one and only truly amazing Dawny P...and I need to answer 36 questions in ONE WORD.....oh dear me....will I get to the end and anybody that knows me....ONE WORD....that is practically an impossibility....but I will give it a go....

1. Where is your cell phone? … Handbag
2. Your hair? …Curly
3. Your mother?… Heaven
4. Your father?… Heaven
5. Your favourite food? … Italian
6. Your dream last night?… None
7. Your favourite drink? … Water
8. Your dream/goal?…Bloggy Convention (Ok that's 2)
9. What room are you in?… Cubbyhole
10. Your hobby?… Crafting
11. Your fear?…Blindness
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years?… Alive
13. Where were you last night? … Home
14. Something that you aren’t?… Young
15. Muffins?…Yummy
16. Wish list item? …More Time
17. Where did you grow up? … Aberdeenshire
18. Last thing you did?… Ate
19. What are you wearing?…clothes
20. Your TV?… Family Room
21. Your Pets?…Buddy
22. Friends? …Fabulous
23. Your life?…Manic
24. Your mood?…Good
25. Missing Someone?…Yes
26. Vehicle?…Astra
27. Something you're not wearing?…Earrings
28. Your favourite store? …M&S
29. Your favourite colour?…Black
30. When was the last time you laughed?… Today
31. Last time you cried?…Ages
32. Your best friend?…Hubby & Buddy  (OK I am lucky I have 2 best friends)
33. One place that I go to over and over?…M&S
34. Facebook?… Sometimes
35. Favourite place to eat?…Kitchen

I know I am supposed to pass  this on to 5 other lucky bloggers....but by the time I got round to posting this....probably every other blogger on the planet will have received it.....so if you want to have a go....copy it onto your blog and leave a comment here so I can come and read your answers and I bet all my lovely DT maties are breathing a huge sigh of relief.......will be back soon with the INKY QUESTION GIVE-AWAY and I have decided not to be such a meany.......THERE WILL BE 3 GOODIES BAG.
Hugs Kath xxxxxx