Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Allsorts Challenge....week 47

Morning folks....and hey I can't believe we are still basking in sunshine in the North East of Scotland...crikey must be a world record and the downside of all this gorgeous weather...I am finding it hard to stay in the cubbyhole long enough to create anything....just keep wanting to wander outdoors with a coffee....so rather than fight with myself yesterday.....I jumped in the car and set off......


and for those of you who live in Aberdeenshire...you will know exactly where I am heading....yes off to Alford for some crafty spending therapy and to see the gorgeous girls at Simply Create...sadly Jacqui wasn't there but the lovely Anne and I had a right old crafty natter over a coffee....managed to bag some gorgeous new Hero Arts and some fat quarters of beautiful fabrics.....watch this space.  Couldn't wait to get home and have a play......and it just so happens I managed to stay in the cubbyhole long enough to make a challenge card.
The challenge this week over at Allsorts has been set by the lovely and very talented Brenda

PETALS AND PEARLS
two of my favourite embellies




Claudine Hellmuth Sticky Back Canvas
coloured with TH Distress Inks....Old Paper..Brushed Corduroy
(love the texture this gives to the card)
Hero Arts....Silhouette Grass stamped with TH Distress Inks
Peeled Paint..rayed Burlap
Hero Arts: Tiny Jubilee Dots
Flowers: Prima
Pearls: Hobby House
Sentiment: Hero Arts....Thinking of You

And woo..hooo...big thank you for choosing last week's card as one of your Top 5.

Well off to try and get my crafty head down.....and ignore the beautiful sunshine outside....how long do you think it will be before I am in need of a coffee and a seat outside.    Oops nearly forgot.....the lovely Anice from Funky Hand will be on your screens this morning over at Create and Craft....Sky 671....Freeview 22 or 36..at 11.00am....and if that isn't as good an excuse as any to stop for a coffee.....tune in to see some fab demos and gorgeous Dreams Come True samples from all my lovely teamies.
Catch up with you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxxz