Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Greetings from Glasgow

Morning folks....I scheduled this post before I left....and hopefully Mr Blogger will be a good lad and have done as he was told...well you didn't think I would leave you all in the lurch with nothing to read today....by the time you are reading this I will probably be tucking into a hearty English Breakfast....I do love hotels that do that whole buffet thing and then I wonder why I have a spare tyre that wouldn't look amiss on the back of a 4x4....and the strangest thing is when I'm at home....I just have coffee and don't eat until about 10ish.
As promised the reason for the mad frantic card making day on Monday......

 for a gentleman who will be 75 years young and loves black labradors...shooting and his Mitsubishi Warrior


and a lady who will soon be celebrating her 80th birthday.....who loves shopping....fashion and bingo
and look what arrived in the post for Buddy and me.....a lovely sweet card from Andrea...just to say thank you for her blog candy
thank you so much Andrea for the lovely kind thought and I love those beautiful tulips


If you are a Hero Arts Nut like me....you need to pop over to the Hero Club Blog for some sneaky peeks of their brand new Summer Arts & Crafts catalogue to be launched on 1st June.....absolutely delish....will I be able to resist....what do you think.     Stand by with the order book Jacqui.
I will be back in the cubbyhole bright and early tomorrow....no doubt one of us girlies will get up to some mischief while we are away and hopefully will have some pics to show...if I can figure out how the camera on my mobile phone works.  See you soon.
Hugs Kath xxx

9 comments:

  1. hope you had a great night at concert and enjoy your full english, love the cards especially black lab and shooting image as this is also husband sport

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing cards Kath, hope you are having fun. Hi to Buddy. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cards Kath, hope you are having a great time :0) Buddy is adorable.

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow fantastic cards kath.i hope you are having a great time.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. have a good time hun and these cards are all stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Such wonderful cards for your friends, Kath! How fun that you give them each more than one! So nice of you! Andrea's card is gorgeous! Hope you're having a marvelous time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those cards are personalised to perfection Kath and your card from Andrea is a little stunner - beautiful tulips!

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those Lab cards! They're all great but I love the pups! Thanks for sharing and enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Kath you were busy before you went away. Great cards. Love the Labs (of course). Hope you enjoyed your trip to Glasgow and of course the concert.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete