Monday, May 31, 2010

What Time of Day is This?

Hi Everyone...it's your gorgeous furry boy here and I know what you are thinking what time of day is this to be posting.....well Mum is rather busy busy today.....and Oliver has been here....so I took him out to the garden for some fun...and it's been so hot....boy was I cooking with this furry coat....and it doesn't have a zip so I am stuck with it.
After a couple of games of football we took out the play tent.....

and if he moves over....there will be room for me too

It's a bit tiring being a hooligan....so it was time to get out of the sun....chill out and have some much needed zzz's

Grandad has set off to take Oliver home....Mum is still shut in the cubbyhole....something about her card for the Get Funky Challenge tomorrow....oh yes once again....she is chasing her tail and running at the last minute.
In the meantime....I am off to have a serious snooze.....that little rascal has run me ragged.
Big Hugs & Snuggles
BUDDY xxx