Sunday, August 22, 2010

Daring Cardmakers Challenge

Morning folks...it's been a busy old week and no time to get any challenge cards done....that must be a first for me...I usually manage to squeeze in one or two and when crafting is your job as well as your hobby...challenge cards are playtime for me when I can do what I want rather than working to a theme or a brief.....so on Saturday although the sun was shining and there was lots I could have been doing out in the garden I was suffering serious withdrawals....time to get myself indoors and get inky.
The minute I saw the challenge this week over at Daring Cardmakers I just knew I would have to take part....thank you Jane for such a fun challenge and a real "thinking out of the box" one too.

MATERIAL GIRL
to design a card inspired by an item of clothing


Stampin Up Vintage Vogue
Ink Pads...Versafine Smokey Grey &Onyx Black
Colorbox Queue Rose Coral
I used linen card to stamp on and it really does look as though the flowers have been stamped on fabric

the inspiration from Per Una at M&S

look what arrived in the post yesterday

a gorgeous thank you card from the lovely girls at the Huntly Craft Group......made by Audrey using the same Vintage Vogue Stamp Set....such a sweet thought...thank you all for your kind words and look forward to meeting up with you all again soon for some crafty fun.  And what am I up to today....if the weather holds probably getting down and dirty in the garden or the alternative....tackle the ironing mountain before I run out of clothes to wear......oh bother I would rather be stuck in the cubbyhole playing but that's life as they say.
Hugs Kath xxx