Sunday, October 10, 2010

Another Fun Day.....

Morning folks......another fun day at Simply Create with lots of lovely crafters.....getting all inky with Hero Arts and Tim Holtz.....not the man in person unfortunately but his fabulous Distress Inks.....

 and who is the lady trying to hide behind her snowflake hanger......
it's the birthday girl....my lovely buddy Fiona....and when I asked her if she was 21 again.....suddenly her age has jumped to 25 because apparently that is minimum age requirement to buy alcohol in Tesco now .....I am a little miffed I have never been asked to show proof of age before purchasing my bottle of vino.

A busy busy day but lots of fun....thanks to everyone who came along...hope you enjoyed it as much as I did and big thank yous once again to my lovely buddies Jacqui and Anne for putting up with the crazy crafty lady....will be back again on 6th November to do it all over again and the oh so naughty but very persuasive Anne has talked me into doing it for a third time at the Pink Ladies Crafting Event on 14th November.....may just be a few places still free for that one..so I'd better get punching and die cutting more of those pesky snowflakes...but definitely NOT TODAY..   And the lovely Anne will also be doing a sewing workshop that day...one not to be missed.....so you need to get on the phone 019755 64010 to guarantee your bum on one of those seats.
A yummy fish and chip supper for tea and then I collapsed on the sofa for an evening of the X Factor....  is it just me but what has happened to Simon Cowell....all of a sudden he has turned into Mr Really Nice Guy.....is he on the happy pills.  What am I doing today....ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.....chilling out on the sofa with the Sunday crosswords but I will be back later with a card for a very special lady.
Hugs Kath xxx