Friday, October 1, 2010

Fun In The Cubbyhole

Morning folks....did I have a fun morning yesterday in the cubbyhole with my lovely crafty buddies Anne and Debbi....much as I love what I do it can get a bit lonely with no-one to chat to apart from The Furry Boy and he is usually fast asleep in the corner and when he's not...well let's just say the conversation is a bit one sided. I love chums popping in for a coffee and a blether....especially a crafty blether and two in one day I feel totally spoiled. Sadly it was just a flying visit from Debbi as she had to dash off and pick up her youngest from Nursery but Anne and I had great fun playing with some of my new Timmie Alterations trying out different materials and a brand new Sizzix snowflake die which looks gorgeous cut out of white felt and the beautiful gossamer thin hand made paper that Anne so kindly gave me.   Why does time pass so quickly when you are having fun......we need to arrange a whole day of playing girls with a few breaks for coffee and lunch.
And the LENS CAP SAGA.....oh yes it's been located and you won't believe where I found it.   I remembered yesterday morning that just as I was about to take some pics a rather urgent call of nature beckoned and lo and behold there was the little blighter sitting quite happily on top of the downstairs toilet cistern...why hadn't I noticed it before but all's well that ends well....it could have ended up being flushed through the sewage system and at this moment in time be bobbing around in the middle of the North Sea.
Just time for a quick sneaky peek before The Budster and I set off for our morning stroll and after a glorious day yesterday it's not looking so good this morning....another rainy day forecast.

Catch up with you all tomorrow for another fun challenge and great prizes at  Penny Black Saturday and not forgetting the important countdown...only
147
sleeps until my play date with the King of All Things Inky
Hugs Kath xxx