Thursday, January 6, 2011

Papertake Weekly Challenge

Morning folks and hang onto your galluses.....I have actually managed to do a challenge card.....the first one for absolutely yonks and for one of my favourite challenges.....Papertake Weekly.   The challenge this week to ease us all gently back into crafting is....

ANYTHING GOES
with the added option of using lace


LOTV...Cute Squares
Hero Arts: Cling Dots Background
Sentiment: LOTV...Set 7 Circular Sentiments For You
Flowers: Prima
Hero Arts: Woven Lace
Fiskars Border Punch: Apron Lace

Not too sure about that cream flower but hey I didn't have time to change it as I had a pressing appointment yesterday morning.    Simply Create's brand new shop at 59 Main Street Alford is now open for business after the horrendous winter weather and the Christmas break 

and after being cooped up in the cubbyhole it was a great excuse to escape for a while and have a chat with Jacqui about my up and coming demo day on the 22nd January....a double celebration....the official launch of the new shop and the Hero Arts 2011 catalogue.     The new shop is fabulous....so spacious and has a dedicated workshop area...boy oh boy was I in seventh heaven to see the table absolutely covered with all the new Hero Arts stamps which are gorgeous....Hero Arts have well and truly outdone themselves this time...their best collection ever and I was absolutely right when I said I needed to get out more....there is no better way to kick start the crafty brain than a good rummage in a craft store.
So look out your dairies folks and save the date
22 January...10.30am - 3.30pm  
there will be a 10% discount on all Hero Arts purchased or ordered on the day...so why don't you come along and join in the fun ...we can have a play together with all the new Hero Arts.
But it's back to the DT kit which was abandoned in favour of a day out and the sooner I get up to date with the "To Do" list....the sooner I can get inking the Hero Arts and get some demo cards done.  The Furry Boy Show Off will be joining you tomorrow.....talk about jumping on the bandwagon.
Hugs Kath xxx

28 comments:

  1. Morning Kath, Love the card it's beautiful, and so cute. Glad you had a good day out at the shop. It's looks lovely and spacious. Wish I could get yup there. Hugs x ChrisB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Kath and look forward to seeing you on the 22nd and of course can't wait to see the new shop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so lovely Kath. Love the design and the colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card Kath. The shop looks lovely. Have a great day and big hug to Buddy. Anesha :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautiful, both the shop and the card

    ReplyDelete
  6. A real cutie Kath. Can't wait to have a nosey and catch up with everyone. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. super card Kath and the shop looks lovely. Wish i lived near to it!
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow!
    I love this, such a wonderful card!
    Beautiful work!
    greetings
    Monique

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi. That card is absolutely gorgeous. Good luck with the challenge! Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kath love the card! it's beautiful, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Kath, I love these cute LOTV images. Can't wait to see the new shop. Wonder if I could negotiate a day off on the 22nd. Really need to get my DT work done! Actually I think I've been saying that every day!!

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is lovely, I love the colours you have used and I think the cream flower looks very pretty.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi Kath, a gorgeous card. love the style. The ribbon. Your mojo is certainly on form. I love the new Hero arts - i ordered a few recently. Will look forward to seeing your creations and to see if you have used any of the stamps i have purchased

    ReplyDelete
  14. Card is gorgeous! nice to see you yesterday and looking forward to your demo day

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this sweet card, Kath! What an absolutely adorable image! And you've brought it to life beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your card's fabulous and the shop looks fantastic!

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely adorable card, Kath, and the shop is lovely - sure do wish I lived in your neck of the woods!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Kath, lovely card, cute image and love the papers too.
    The shop looks lovely only wish I could see it in the flesh!
    Hugs Jacee

    ReplyDelete
  19. so sweet! Love the sepia colour tones! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ah...too cute, love this sweet adorable image and your design Kath

    ReplyDelete
  21. A sweet card with a cute stamp. Like the coloures you choose.
    Sinikka :-)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful card Kath - think I might need to have a wee visit to Simply Create again, mmmmm.......
    Ann
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely card, i like the cream flower personally. Wish i could comeup and see you on the 22nd, but its a bit far from where i am :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. ooo pretty pretty card - I think that flower works fine
    looking forward to visiting SC soon - Grahams away in a week, so I might just have to take the kids with me to your demo
    Debz
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hiya Mrs K xxx Well this is a sight for sore eyes :) I just love this card and the colours you used. Loving the dotty background as well - must investigate that one. The shop looks fab and I bet you will have a fab day - I just wish I lived a bit nearer. Will ring for a catch up soon so take care and biggest hugs and squishes and thank you for joining us over at PTW. Dawny xxx

    ReplyDelete
  26. BEAUTIFUL card! You so inspire me...thanks for sharing your work....

    ReplyDelete
  27. gorgeous card Kath I love the soft colours so pretty thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love everything about this card. The colours are such a nice change.

    ReplyDelete