Wednesday, January 12, 2011

What's on my Workdesk Wednesday

Morning folks...and before you know Wednesday comes around again and it's time to play along with Julia and all her crafty chums at WOYWW.  No more sneaky peeks of demo cards to show because the crafty girl has been well and truly sidetracked in a mad organisation moment....why do I get these ideas popping into my head when I am knee deep in other stuff.  Cast your mind back several months when I reorganised all my clear stamp sets into A5 file folders....thought it was a brilliant idea at the time but they are now all bursting at the seams and no room at the inn for all the new boys from Hero Arts.  Happened to spot these Really Useful Boxes reduced in Tesco at the weekend....perfect size...lots of space to hold oodles of clear stamp sets and clings and I can see at a glance the set I want instead of flicking through files...a job for a "not much happening in the cubbyhole" day perhaps but oh no...when I get an idea in my noodle...it's now or never and I'm off like a runaway train...
stamps everywhere but I've started and in true Mastermind fashion I'll finish..will this be the perfect storage for my stamps or will be going down the same route in a few months time with another of my brilliant ideas...
and while I am in "Mrs Neat Freak..Mega Organised" mode I may as well file away the 3 months worth of crafty mags sitting on my desk...
then I can get back to the demo stuff again....and no your eyes do not deceive you....a page ripped from the telephone directory....is this intended for a crafty session or am I perhaps searching for the number of a crafty counsellor to cure me of my "are you mad woman" syndrome.

Just when you think the week can't get any worse...dental appointment tomorrow to replace a filling that shot out at the weekend and I think I may have swallowed....visit to the nurse for routine blood test and another morning of practising my Dancing on Ice skills on our treacherous pavements.....just another fun filled week in the cubbyhole.  The Furry Boy has taken a leaf out his Mum's book and being doing his bit to reorganise....so pop back tomorrow for his latest little give-away and have no fear it won't be the empty file folders that are now surplus to requirements.
Hugs Kath xxx