Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What's on my Workdesk Wednesday

Morning folks....it's Wednesday already and time to play along with all those lovely crafters who open the doors to their crafty places and let the world in for a good old snoop....if you don't have a clue what I'm on about....it's WOYWW over at Julia's place.
So what's on my workdesk today.....well not a lot to be honest....I have been spending far too much time with the Flower Pot Men...the crafty stuff has been well and truly neglected but the tidy up bug has extended indoors to the cubbyhole...time to clear out the Everest card mountain....friends have had a good old rummage and filled up their birthday boxes...the rest will be delivered to a friend who raises money for a charity very close to my heart...
But oh dear....I've been gallivanting again....a trip to Rustique's this time....
 greeted at the door by Shaun The Sheep...he may be the black sheep of the family but he's ever so cute
  I could sit here all day drinking in the tranquil surroundings with a cuppa in hand
but the purpose of my visit was to buy this gorgeous red clock for my family room....
a slight problem....bigger than I thought so I opted for this cutie instead...
heaven forbid....is that a layer of dust I see....surely not...must be a mucky camera lens..either that or your specs need a clean.....
 and some of the fabulous Annie Sloan Chalk Paint which I will be trying out on some crafty stuff soon...
All this gallivanting is playing havoc with the crafty stuff....so it's time to lose the car keys and knuckle down to that never ending...ever growing list.
We were bowled over yesterday by the response to our new crafting adventure....bums are landing thick and fast on seats... we are so excited and it would seem we are not alone.....thanks folks for your support...it means a lot to us.
Catch up with you all tomorrow.
Hugs Kath xxx