Sunday, July 10, 2011

A Sneaky Peek Day

Morning folks....what am I up to today....well that depends on the weather...was planning a day in the garden...the grass and the weeds are growing at a rate of knots...the little bit of sunshine and the torrential downpours of late are acting like a growth hormone and before you know we'll have a jungle on our hands...perhaps it's time to invest in some mean green grass cutting machines....yes you know the ones with four legs and woolly coats..maybe not...somehow I can't see The Furry Boy being much good as a sheepdog and one hooligan on the premises is quite enough. And if the weather forecast is anything to go by I may have to settle for another cosied up crafting day in the cubbyhole.
I've been cracking on with my Hero Arts demo cards for the CHRISTMAS IN JULY DAY at The Papeterie and I will be joined by my lovely buddy DEBBI who will be working her Christmas magic with Promarkers....does Charlotte know what she has let herself in for...two crafty hooligans in one space = CHAOS but I can guarantee it will be FUN CHAOS...more like...BEDLAM.
My life seems to be nothing but sneaky peeks at the moment....all the stuff I will be working on until the end of July is either for workshops or Fiskars magazine stuff so apologies if I am boring you with even more peeks of the sneaky variety...





But I did cut loose from the demo cards and have a play with one of my new Hero Arts which has been sitting neglected on top of the pile of things to do for about a month...and I haven't played with this gorgeous sewing set from Personal Impressions either....look at that yummy lace border...


surprise....surprise I do have a card to show which unfortunately I can't take credit for...made by the lovely SANDRA as a thank you for her parcel of Candi goodies...isn't it sweet...
Catch up with you all tomorrow and if I manage to speed up the production line....who knows I may even manage a challenge card.
Hugs Kath xx