Friday, August 19, 2011

Cooking by Gas

Morning folks...this has to be the only country in the world where it can go from Summer to Winter in the space of 24 hours...yes the temperature has dropped considerably so the central heating is on and I'm currently sitting bang up against the radiator and you could say the cubbyhole is cooking by gas.  The first workshop is in the bag....the dreaded "thinking cap" bit is over and now it's just a case of kitting....hardly rocket science....just oodles of conveyor belt scoring...folding and chopping...but each one completed is one less to do....simples.
and I couldn't do it without my dinky little A5 Fiskars Guillotine...this boy makes short work of all those itty bitty pieces chopping through 3 layers of card like a knife through butter...
mine is donkeys years old but still delivering accurate sharp cuts...here is the latest version..renamed Bypass 22cm Trimmer and take it from me folks...you won't regret purchasing this little workhorse...check it out HERE
I did promise that there would be some sort of crafty cards on here today so I had a play with some left-over's making my favourite scraplings...


using some new and old "well loved" favourites from Hero Arts...
but I am having a morning off from all the chopping and kitting stuff...to meet up with my lovely "Girls Just Want To Have Fun" buddy Debbi at The Papeterie...Charlotte has been busy baking cupcakes and I am definitely not missing out.  Catch up with you all tomorrow over at Penny Black Saturday for another fun challenge and a fabby prize.
Hugs Kath xxx