Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Less Is More Challenge

Morning folks...a whole day gallivanting in sunny Glasgow with a 6 year old who chats ten to the dozen hardly pausing for breath was so much fun but oh so tiring...I think I need to up the keep fit routine to keep up with Brodie's endless energy.  I could hardly keep my eyes open on the journey home but he was still in mega chat mode telling everyone in sight all about the museum and I had to relive the story all over again when Granda picked us up from the station....pics to follow...
But it's back to the crafty stuff and I managed to get a challenge card done....how could I resist joining in the fun over at LESS IS MORE...Mandi and Chrissie have come up with another cracker this week...

COLOUR OF YOUR NATION'S FLAG
which of course in my case is the Scottish Saltire
or St Andrew's Cross


A real CAS card and hey super quick if you are have lots of cards to make...
Hero Arts Canvas Stripes
coloured with Distress Ink Chipped Sapphire
and my favourite Snowflake Cuttlebug Die
Sentiment: Hero Arts...Merry Christmas Trees

To be perfectly honest I think I am now permanently stuck in Christmas mode but hey the personal Christmas card box is filling up nicely and the next Christmas job on the crafty list is this month's Project Kit from Craftwork Cards...
WARREN AT CHRISTMAS
isn't he just adorable and all beautifully pre-coloured...what a time saver...

25 Cards and Envelopes
Very Merry Paper Pack..12 sheets of gorgeous double sided papers
2 Packs of Warren Die Cut Images
Very Merry Flowers
Warren Mini Die Cut Images
Very Merry Messages
Very Merry Bunting
Candi - Very Merry
ideas sheet
more than enough for you to make a head start on your Christmas Cards and you can buy it HERE
Catch up with you all tomorrow for another WOYWW
Hugs Kath xxx