Monday, August 1, 2011

A Lightbulb Moment..and we have a winner

Morning folks....the first day of my holi-bobs...no deadlines or crafty lists to fret over....just weeks of twiddling my thumbs...chilling out...putting my feet up...don't you believe it....life is never dull in the cubbyhole..HOT NEWS coming your way soon and I may just be working on the patent for a brand new lightbulb moment invention and it happened quite by accident as all good ideas do....with this card....
During my demo at The Papeterie on Saturday...perhaps I should have been paying attention instead of chatting ten to the dozen...one eagle eyed crafter noticed I had fixed the mat onto the card the wrong way round...oops it opened from the left instead of the right.  Could this "been there...done it and got the T-shirt" crafter possibly have made a mistake...of course not...there are never any mistakes in the crafty word and in a true lightbulb and thinking on my feet moment...here is the very first card especially made with left handed folks in mind....don't know why anyone hasn't thought of this before and if this catches on....remember you saw it here first.
But enough of my waffling...the winner of my give-away is....
PAMELA
Congratulations Pamela...please e-mail me your address and your parcel of goodies will be with you soon

I'm off to get myself all dressed up for a very special birthday party and the good news is...you are invited too...the fun begins at 9.00am so be sure to pop back.
Hugs Kath xxx