Friday, August 26, 2011

Playtime

Morning folks...I think I'm back on track with the days of the week...it's Friday isn't it and woohoo my Penny Black Saturday DT card is done and dusted well ahead of time...is this going to be a new trend....I doubt it...probably just a one-off fluke...
Yesterday didn't quite go according to plan...you know how it is...chores and shopping to catch up on and before you know you're heading for the afternoon but I did manage to have a little play with those yummy paper pads...Prima's Printery and Bo Bunny's Et Cetera and because the cubbyhole is definitely a la Christmas now...a Christmas Card with non-christmassy papers....I'm not sure I've pulled it off...the jury is still out on this one.


and are you wondering who sent this...a secret admirer perhaps....I wish...will tell all later...
Although I do rather enjoy a glass of the old bubbly it's a bit early in the day to be popping the cork...I need to keep a clear head to get all the bits and pieces packed up for tomorrow's class at The Papeterie...I'm prone to forgetting stuff without the help of alcohol...believe me. 
Tomorrow promises to be a fun fun day...the Queen of Colouring...my lovely buddy Debbi will be demo-ing in the morning and has a class in the afternoon and I suspect the girls at The Papeterie will be getting ready to batten down the hatches for our arrival.
See you all tomorrow for another Penny Black Saturday challenge.
Hugs Kath xxx