Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Thanks everyone

Morning folks....thank you for all your lovely get well wishes...I am still feeling a bit pants but hey ho it probably just needs to run it's course and in the big scheme of things it's only a dodgy throat for goodness sake.  I am not the best patient in the world so will probably be wearing knickers of the grumpy variety for a few days.
A special thank you to my lovely buddy Polly from Wales who doesn't have a blog but sent this gorgeous card by e-mail to cheer me up...
And no wonder lots of folks are suffering from coughs and colds...sniffles and sneezes....one minute it's raining and blowing a hooley and the next minute the sun's out. I'm ever the optimist and would love to think that we may yet have an Indian Summer but it doesn't look very promising..does it.   The leaves are already starting to turn to Autumny colours and soon they will be carpeting the garden...time perhaps to unearth a cosy vest..scarf and gloves for our early morning strolls.
But I did manage to drag myself from my sick bed...the sacrifices us crafters have to make all in the name of art...mopping my fevered brow and looking for lots of sympathy...to make this...
 Images: Andy Skinner..Winter's Tale
Distress Inks...Stormy Sky-Broken China-Chipped Sapphire
Sentiment: Hero Arts: Holiday Sayings
it's such a shame that the flittering of Glamour Dust doesn't show in the pics
Hope to be back in business tomorrow...can't possibly miss joining in the fun at Julia's place...WOYWW
Hugs Kath xxx