Sunday, August 14, 2011

Warren at Christmas

Morning folks....although it's Sunday it's going to be another worky day despite the fact that Mr Sunshine may just decide to put his hat on..I'm heading to the cubbyhole for a hot date with a rather cute little fella....it's Warren...that adorable little bunny who is the star of this month's Project Kit from Craftwork Cards.
I am loving this kit....can't believe how much gorgeous stuff there is to play with....oodles and oodles of toppers all beautifully pre-coloured...well that's a great time saver to start off with along with yummy papers...die cuts and 25 cards and envelopes.  May be sticking my head on the block here...but I'm pretty sure you could more than 25 cards with the contents of this kit.
And here's what I made yesterday....
 and with two of each image...I couldn't resist a little bit of decoupage on his umbrella and scarf




and I have a little confession to make....thought I would be smart and use the die-cut bunting for Christmas trees...but perhaps that wasn't the best idea in the world...as you can see the text is upside down...wonder if anyone at Craftwork Cards will notice.
I've hardly made a dent in the kit...so after our morning stroll the Furry Boy and his crafty Mum will be back in the cubbyhole with the adorable Warren.
And there's a brand new birthday celebration challenge today over at The Ribbon Girl with a yummy sparkly prize...now us girls all love a bit of bling...and all you have to do is enter a project using ribbon..how easy it that...so pop over and check it out....
Catch up with you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx