Thursday, August 25, 2011

What a bonus

Morning folks.....woke up this morning thinking it was Friday and what a lovely surprise to discover that I will not be skidding in by the seat of my pants again this week with my DT card for Penny Black Saturday and have in fact gained a day from somewhere....a definite bonus.
The cubbyhole has been on full power...the kitting conveyor belt has been smoking and it looks like we are ahead of schedule....thanks to my order from The Ribbon Girl arriving in super fast time....ordered one afternoon and arrived bright and early the next morning...how that's for tip top customer service.  So once I get my Fiskars scissors working on the seam binding and gingham ribbon....woohoo another job ticked off the crafty list.
After all the mind numbing conveyor belt stuff...I think perhaps it may just end up being a "play day" with the latest arrivals in the cubbyhole...
gorgeous "Et Cetera" goodies from Bo Bunny 
scrummy delicious Prima "Printery" Paper Pad
and the boy I have been stalking for weeks.....Timmie's fabulous Picket Fence Distress Stain
and for this crafter who has a fetish for paper...alphabet stickers...chipboard and all things Timmie it looks like it's going to be a happy happy play day.
And especially for all the serial crafty shoppers out there....The Ribbon Girl have lots of yummy Christmas goodies in stock....
and don't forget to tune in to QVC tonight 6pm-7pm to watch the lovely Julie Hickey demonstrating gorgeous goodies from Craftwork Cards
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx