Wednesday, August 3, 2011

What's On My Workdesk Wednesday

Morning folks...for those of you who don't know me personally...friends would tell you or you may have guessed from this diary of my everyday crafty life that I am a "cup half full" kind of a girl...every cloud has a silver lining in my book and POSITIVE is my middle name but even I am struggling to keep up the happy face mode...all because The North East of Scotland seems to be the only place in the UK that hasn't had summer yet...oh yes we've had a quick blink of the sun here and there but nothing to write home about...in fact I think they have decided to dump all the UK's quota of summer rainfall here.
Day 3 of the Holibobs and I'm back in the cubbyhole today trying to fill up that cheery cup again and because it's Wednesday...sharing what's on my workdesk with all my lovely crafty buddies over at Julia's place aka WOYWW and hang onto your galluses folks...with all this free time on my hands I should be able to pop over and visit you this week.
First job of the day whether it's holibobs or not is catch up with e-mails and check out what's happening in bloggyland over a cuppa....
and I'm afraid I've fallen down already on the "NO WORKSHOPS OR CLASSES" for August and September...well it's very hard to resist my two passions...sharing papercrafting ideas with lots of lovely crafters and having a play with the brand new gorgeous Hero Arts from their Joy To You Holiday 2011 Collection...so today I'll be trying to translate all those ideas floating around in my head into cards for a "Hero Arts Christmas" Class at THE PAPETERIE on Saturday 27th August...1.30-3.30pm....give Charlotte a call on 01224 802337 if you want to come and play.
 One down....3 or 4 more to go....
And what about that cloud that's hanging over the cubbyhole...does it have a silver lining...of course...with all this rain there will be no need to get the hose out to water the pots or wash the car. Catch up with you all tomorrow when I will be sharing the TH Christmas Configuration Box we made last Saturday...Kath Style...
Hugs Kath xxx