Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What's on My Workdesk Wednesday

Morning folks...the reason behind me taking August and September off as holibobs was to get ahead of the game with the prep for the October Workshops and that marathon to beat all marathons the Fiskars Workshop Prep for the NEC and guess what...all those good intentions have gone down the pan....oh yes I've been doing my usual faffing around with stuff that doesn't factor into the scheme of things...that "no deadlines looming" play stuff and while I'm at it...have a huge confession to make. While sorting out the pile of DVD's when the new furniture arrived...I came across the boxed set of Larkrise to Candleford and yes you've guessed right...I've been snuggled up on the sofa most afternoons drinking coffee...stuffing my face... eyes glued to the telly..enjoying it all over again...well what else is a girl supposed to do when it's chucking it down with rain.
Now I've got that off my chest...it's time to get back to work but first I just have to join in the fun and play along with Julia and all her lovely crafty cronies over at WOYWW.
So what's planned for today to keep my bum off that sofa...
beware...the top secret boffins are out in force...so carefully edited pics only....
a canvas and some Annie Sloan paints...
 fabric...chipboard and kraft paper and I can't possibly show you the stamps or that would just give the whole game away....
 just an itty bitty sneaky peek...

but if I should feel the need of a change of scene....my September DT kit has arrived from The Ribbon Girl ...
and no doubt it is full to bursting with yummy delicious goodies....can I resist the temptation to put the kettle on...sit down and have a little peek.
Thanks everyone for your comments about the Big Red Bus....unfortunately a dream which is unlikely to come true....it sounds idyllic but it was just a bit of wishful thinking...crikey it would probably be a logistical nightmare...think of all the form filling...the permissions and no doubt Mr "Nitty Picky "Health & Safety would be breathing down our necks with his clipboard and pen poised to strike...and let's face it...poor old Cliff just couldn't keep up with "Girls Who Just Want To Have Fun".
Catch up with you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx