Wednesday, August 31, 2011

What's on My Workdesk Wednesday

Morning folks....the dodgy throat saga is still ongoing but after 3 days of skivving off and feeling a tad sorry for myself ...it's time to get back to work and join in the fun over at Julia's place with all those lovely crafters who take time out to share their crafty desks with the whole world at WOYWW.  The kitting jobs are piling up and they don't do themselves so today is going to be a Seam Binding and Divine Twine Day...measuring chopping and folding...
and all done whilst sitting watching telly...
By the way that is not The Furry Boy asleep at the patio doors...just one of the many cuddly toys which he leaves strewn around the house and for the lovely ladies who will be joining me for a fun crafty day in Perth on 15th October...a few sneaky peeks...


I know it's six weeks away but I'm trying to keep ahead of the game...the supplies for our "Girls Just Want To Have Fun" workshop will be arriving next week...it's only a week and a bit before I leave for Harrogate and the GNPE and crikey only 9 weeks until the Fiskars Workshops at the NEC...the Big Mama of kitting jobs so it looks like I will be meeting myself coming back for some time to come.
Catch up with you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx