Sunday, September 11, 2011

Remembering...

My thoughts today are in New York City on the tenth anniversary of the day that changed the world forever...remembering the 2977 souls who lost their lives in a tragedy that none of us will ever forget...my heart goes out to all the families who lost their precious loved ones and to those who are now suffering from related illnesses having been engulfed in the dust and debris storms when the towers fell....living each day with the horrific memories...a constant reminder of the senseless evil act committed by a few that affected so many.
God Bless You All
Hugs Kath xxx

7 comments:

  1. Yes dear Kath my heart prayers go out to everyone in this time, who suffered in that terrible day- a sad thing to remember but it important not to forget. I pray also for those soldiers and their families as they fight on, for Gods keeping on all, Shaz in Oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sentiments exactly.

    Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well said Kathy, a sad and tragic day indeed.

    Sue
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kath, well said. My thoughts and prayers have been with every one of those families today. That terrible day was my 25th Wedding Anniversary. Ten years on I can remember the horror of that day unfolding as if it was yesterday."You will never be forgotton."

    Hugs xChrisB

    ReplyDelete