Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Just One More Sleep

Morning folks...after weeks of planning and kitting I can't believe it's only ONE more sleep before I'm up..up..up and away...the last time for a while I'll have to share my breakfast toast with the other half of the cubbyhole crew....
Just checking and rechecking the list of important things to take....starting off with my name badge because after 4 days of mega back-to-back crafting I may well have trouble remembering even my name...
can you spot the pesky Furry Boy hair...one of the millions that will no doubt be joining me on my trip...and then the KITS...well it would be a total disaster if I forget them so they are already packed in my suitcase and I know what you're thinking....not a lot of room left over for CLOTHES but I can put your mind at ease...no way will I be doing the NAKED version of Fiskars workshops...

they are all ready for packing..so we'll see how it goes...may just have to travel double clothed if push comes to shove but by the time they share a suitcase with 300 kits the ironing part may have been a complete waste of time and of course we can't forget THE TOILETRIES...the day cream...night cream and all the creams in between and just so I don't scare away any potential customers...the all important POLYFILLA and then there's the "can't go without" stuff...the Passport...Tickets and Stash Cash. After weeks of frantic crafting I am treating myself to a fabilicious relaxing pamper day finishing off with the normally grungy inky nails getting a bit of spit and polish...then I'm good to go...just need to resist the urge to have a play with anything mucky when I get back
Catch up with you all tomorrow.
Hugs Kath xxx