Friday, November 18, 2011

Sneaky Peek Friday...

Morning folks...woohooo up with the lark this morning and feeling bright and breezy...the old body clock is back on schedule after yesterday's "chasing my tail" day...strange how a little change to our daily routine knocks us completely for six and although Mr Buble was winking at me with those "come to bed" eyes from my bedside table again last night...I did manage to resist another peek.
I was intending to have another catching up with the DT stuff day but after our morning stroll I'm off to The Papeterie on a rescue mission...this old forgetful crafter left her trusty craft mat on the demo table on Saturday...to be honest I feel as though my right hand has been cut off...can't craft without it and it would be so rude to just cut and run so no doubt a morning of coffee...cake and crafty chit chat will be on the agenda. But I'll leave you with some gorgeous card eye candy...a birthday card from the sweetest bloggy bud..the one and only Terrie B...
and also from Terrie...the cubbyhole's very first Christmas Card...
aren't they gorgeous...
finally...some sneaky peeks of what's been happening in the cubbyhole this week...

and the Annie Sloan Paint's been getting an outing again...
I'll see you all tomorrow over at Penny Black Saturday for No 3 of our Christmas Challenges.
Hugs Kath xxx

11 comments:

  1. Morning Kath you are sounding more like yourself today.Your cards are beautiful. Have a lovely morning out.
    Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sneaky peaks, looks like fun.

    Well after your Mr Buble moment i went and downloaded the book to my Kindle, what a lovely read. One can but dream.
    Enjoy your stroll.

    Big Hugs Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards received Kath and love the sneak peaks. Will the hands be straying over the craft shelves too! Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to hear the Cubby Hole is back on track. I'm loving the sneaky peaks, especially the brown one. But I'll have to wait until next week to see the whole card as I'm away for a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sound in fine fettle this morning Kath. Enjoy the rescue mission's cake and coffee moment and then craft your little socks off in the Cubby Hole later.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kath glad you got your cards..
    Have a lovely day my `friend` :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi kath,glad you are back on track lol.Cards are Beautiful,those sneeky peeks alone look Gorgeous.Thanks for your lovely comment on my PB card,i know how busy you are,loving the Christmas Challenge.Have a good time,when you collect your mat,don't eat all the cake lol.Happy Weekend.Hugs xx Cuddles for the Big Furry one.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like you're back on track again kath, lovely sneaky peeks, I'm really enjoying Christmas at PBSC and look forward to seeing the new challenge tomorrow.

    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now that brown poppy looking creation looks like it (I'm pretty sure it is) could be the PB & I rather like the look of that but can't quite work out how it fits with Christmas.........I wait in anticipation. Hope the craft mat returned home safely too.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kath, hope you had a lovely morning and that you got your mat back. Your sneek peeks look as lovely as always. I especially like the look of the brown one. I am at the hospital for the first three days next week and I start my chemo wednesday. Hopefully ctach up with you at end of week. Take care Love and hugs x Chrisb

    ReplyDelete