Wednesday, December 14, 2011

What's On My Workdesk Wednesday

Morning folks...the "12 tags of christmas 2011" is over for another year so a final look at my tag collage...memories of lots of fun and quite a few "adapt and overcome" moments...
but hey it's Wednesday already and that means it's time to play along at Julia's place...aka WOYWW.  Christmas is coming whether we are ready or not so my thoughts have turned to some serious Christmas prep...kicking off with a bit of a cookathon yesterday...
lots of yummy Scotch Broth destined for the freezer
 the Christmas Cake is made and needs to be marzipaned and iced before I am tempted to have a big slice with my elevenses...
 the tree's been decorated and the halls duly decked with holly and such like
and my crafty workdesk has now become the present wrapping department
so after our chilly morning stroll and a "heat me up" cuppa...perhaps I should put the cake out of sight...hopefully this will be one more job ticked off the Christmas list and I might just even manage to steal a day to play with my brand new Hero Arts which should be arriving today.
Oops nearly forgot...The Furry Boy will be joining you tomorrow to announce the winner of his "Santa Baby" Give-Away.
Hugs Kath xxx