Thursday, June 14, 2012

It's sneaky peek time again

Morning folks...it's been a busy start to the week nailing lots of stuff that is not shareable just yet and you know what they say about all work and no play so the plan was to take some time off yesterday for an afternoon of fun and games at Brodie's school sports but it would all be dependent on the weather...now there's a surprise.  First thing...the sun was shining and they were ON...then it rained and they were OFF...then come lunchtime they were back ON again...crikey speak about not knowing if you're coming or going.  No way was I repeating the Garden Scotland lack of suitable clothing faux pas so I loaded up the car with enough all weather clothing to kit out an Arctic Expedition and guess what...the sun put in a very welcome appearance but of course it would wouldn't it when I was dressed like Nanook Of The North. And with all the to-ing and fro-ing I left the all important camera sitting on the kitchen table....Numptie Grandma does it again.
What's on the crafty agenda today...well my DT parcel has just arrived in the cubbyhole from The Ribbon Girl...I can't wait to see what yummy delicious goodies are contained within...
and while I investigate I'll leave you with the inevitable sneaky peeks...just so you know that I haven't been swinging the old lead this week...



The Furry Boy will be joining you tomorrow to share his "Home Alone Crafting Adventure"
Hugs Kath xxx